Friday 23 November 2012

Well, here it is!  If this works then I really have created a blog!  A real 21st Century lady eh?  And just after turning 60 years of age! And why?  For what purpose?  Well, we believe that lots of our family and friends are interested in our new life and like to know what we're up to.  Since moving to France in January 2012 we have sent three  Newsletters - and will continue to do so - but for more of a day to day/week to week record of our lives, I intend using this blog as a kind of diary.  My friend Caroline suggested it to me back in the summer when she found out that I do keep a diary anyway!  So here goes..... let's give it a try and see how it works out!



So for a first entry......

 
This week we were persuaded to add to our animal family.  Please welcome Mo and Cali....


Mo, the black, approx 6 month old kitten, cuddles Cali who is approximately 9/10 weeks old!


No comments:

Post a Comment